Friday, December 3, 2010

Fall Leaves




























P & J love to go look at the Fall Leaves. They are not like they are back east, but they are still pretty. So we went up along the backside of Roosevelt Lake and spent all day hiking, walking, eating lunch and looking at the leaves. They went to a new place that they had not been before. And guess what, there was a surprise for us at the top of this mountain. The Flintstones live in Arizona. Look at me sitting on the couch. I don’t get to do that back at home, but P&J said it was ok here. I am such a handsome boy and P&J are so proud of the great dog that I have become. Thanks to Twix and Rocco for giving me these great genes. See the one of my standing on the rock all lit up in the sunlight. I have had many wows, and how pretty a dog I am when J shares this with others.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Piper!
    You look great - just like your papa:) I hope you all had a really good time hunting and hiking. Tell J thanks for posting these fun stories and photos. We love checking in on you all and seeing how you are doing!
    I will be in PHX some this winter for agility trials - I will have Cristine let P&J know and maybe we can get together to play.
    Thanks again!
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Piper!

    Happy almost 2 birthday! Hope to hear from you soon!

    Cristine & Twix

    ReplyDelete