Friday, September 24, 2010

Growing Tall and Long



P & J are getting ready to go camping and turkey hunting in early October. I’ve never been hunting – nor has J. So this will be interesting to see how we all do. I am not sure that I can be quiet when stalking up on things as I have so much energy that I just am beside myself sometimes. This should be fun however seeing the changing leaves and some of our Arizona fall. Anyway, we were getting ready to do some hiking and P&J put my doggie backpack on me to see how it fits now. And as you can see, I have grown a lot since they first put it on me – I am becoming a handsome grown up boy. Have fun seeing visually how far I’ve come. I am starting to look more and more like my birth mommy's backpack silhouette in some of her pictures her family shares with us, she likes to go on lots hikes too and is working toward her trail certification...

Can you guess which one is my puppy picture and which is my teenager picture? Check out my long, svelte legs.

1 comment: