Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Turkey

Pgot drawn again this year for the Fall Turkey hunt. He was soooooooo excited, and of course so was I. I love to go camping and run around and smell all the smells. I kept J company in the campground.While I was keeping her company and protecting her from all those scary forest animals, we took time to play. I love my orange toy and you can see I had fun playing. One of the days we went with P on one of his evening dusk hunts. I think I might have scared all the turkeys away with my excitement running through the grass, but we had still had a good time. I hope he gets drawn again next year, by them I promise to be stealthy in my approach to grass....

1 comment:

  1. Fun, Fun, Fun!! Hope to see you all soon! We will be at Paradise Valley Park this weekend for an agility trial:)
    Twix

    ReplyDelete