Thursday, June 2, 2011

Boating and water!

P & J like to fish, but they have never, ever, ever taken me before. They always send me to play at daycare with the other dogs and puppies. So, this time, they looked at each other and said, let’s try it. So, P got his boat all fixed up and filled it with gas. J made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for us – and let me lick the peanut butter knife when she was done. And then we were off! We went to the lake to have some fun and see how I would do. Well, as usual there was nothing for them to be worried about. I am awesome! As I must say myself. I walked right over to the boat and hopped right in. And then, had fun recreating Leonardo DiCaprio in the Titanic. I stood at the front and let the wind blow through my ears. It’s a lot like sticking my head out of the car. I love that too. I think I will like fishing and boating.

No comments:

Post a Comment